Pokémon GO – Update 1.3.0 – Battery Saver, Nearby Test and more! (Re-upload)
Great news Pokemon Trainers! There is an new update to Pokémon GO to version 1.3.0! Go update it right now!
What’s New in Version 1.3.0
Pokémon GO has been updated to version 1.3.0. Below are some release notes and comments:
– Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing
– Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
– Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate experience bonuses
– Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons
– Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
– Resolved issues with the battery saver mode and re-enabled this feature
– Added visuals of Team leaders – Candela, Blanche and Spark
– We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
– Minor text fixes
Join my new Pokémon GO Facebook group!
Join my gaming Facebook group
Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscribe_widget?p=simontay78
Check out my Twitter @simontay78
Here’s my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/simontay78
Like my Official Simon Tay Facebook page
My Simonvideo Facebook page
Message me https://m.me/simonvideosg/
And Google Plus https://plus.google.com/+SimonTay/
Here’s my Instagram http://instagram.com/simontay78
if you are interested in Electric unicycle do check out my other channel
Subscribe to my Patreon to support my channel
If you enjoy the video feel free to comment below and I do read them as often as humanly possible.